WES makes use of the website: www.windenergysolutions.nl.
Wind Energy Solutions B.V.
1715 GV Spanbroek
+31 226 425 150
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
By using our services, or providing information of your own volition, you agree to let Wind Energy Solutions B.V. processes your personal data. Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Contact person in case of emergency
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE TREAT
Wind Energy Solutions B.V. can process the following special and / or sensitive personal data:
- Copy of identity card
- Data about your health
- Because our digital systems connect data, we may obtain information from which your ethnicity can be derived, like a photo for example. This information is not actively used.
Our website and / or service is not intended for collect of data about visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have permission from parents or caretakers. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE AND ON THE BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Wind Energy Solutions B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing information about our service
- Establishing an agreement
- Carrying out an agreement
- Processing your payment
- Sending our newsletter
- In order to be able to call or e-mail you, should that be necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services
- To give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Wind Energy Solutions B.V. analyses your behavior on the website to strengthen its website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Select Heat B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
We are enabled to process your personal data when an agreement is made, or your permission is granted.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Wind Energy Solutions B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the legal retention periods for your personal data.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Wind Energy Solutions B.V. only shares your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We ensure that companies that process your data in our assignment sign a processor agreement to ensure a high level of security and confidentiality of your data. Wind Energy Solution B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES THAT WE USE
ACCESING, MODIFYING OR REMOVING DATA
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Wind Energy Solutions B.V., and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have of you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, modification, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, and always within four weeks, to your request. Wind Energy Solutions B.V. also want to point out that you can file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Wind Energy Solutions B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and/or unauthorized modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org