We supply new Control systems for existing LW15/75 and LW18/80 control cabinets.
Our WES80 Control cabinets are supplied with two IGBT back-to-back AC/DC/AC converters. The three- phase alternating current produced by the generator is transformed to a direct current (AC/DC conversion). This direct current is then converted back into an alternating current (DC/AC conversion). The last AC/DC conversion generates an AC current that fits perfectly into the public electricity grid.
Benefits of a new control cabinet
- Lower flicker values, making it easier to supply power into the power grid.
- Will drive the turbine better when the turbine has difficulties to start-up when the gearbox and generator are cold.
- Supplies the turbine with an electric braking system.
- Supplies the turbine with remote monitoring system via internet – PC and/or smart phone.
- Guaranteed availability of spare parts and components.
- Guarantees a higher production.
|AC-DC-AC conversion (IGBT converters)|
|Beckhoff control PLC + operator panel|
|IPC based turbine controller with control panel|
|Remote diagnostic and management system via Ethernet TCP/IP|
|Rated Interface and back-up circuits CEI 0-21, power backup, electrical safety|
|Control circuits wind turbine orientation|
|Ventilation system and related control|
|Circuits for self-generating power in emergency|
|Power supply circuits and anti- condensation heating|
|Sensor management program: wind speed, wind direction, rotor rpm, yaw rotation|
|Degree of protection||IP55|
|Standards||NEN1010 (electrical) NEN-EN50308 (safety) NEN-EN6096 (wind turbines) UL1741 (anti islanding) NEN-EN-IEC 60204-1 (cabinet)|
|Dimensions||1.2m x 0,5m x 2.0m|
|Grid voltage||400V ±10%|
|Grid frequency||50/60Hz ±3Hz|
|Phases||3 phase + neutral|
|Specific power||315 W/m2|
|Converter type||Back-to-back IGBT converter|
|Max Power||80 kW|
TOP BOX IN TOP OF NACELLE
|Analog Input Terminal|
|Digital Output Terminal|
|Digital Input Terminal|
|Incremental Encoder Interface|
WIND SPEED SENSOR (ANEMOMETER)
WIND DIRECTION SENSOR (WIND VANE)